First Car Job - Lamborghini Gallardo

K_Pugh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Well i thought i'd post here rather in the general gallery as it was my first real automotive shoot. C&C always appreciated, or just general thoughts/opinions.

I've left out a lot of shots, including all the ones with the registration plate in view. I've also got a few variations of each. B&W, colour, bleached etc.

DSC_5218-1.jpg

DSC_5254-1.jpg

DSC_5282-2.jpg

DSC_5285-1.jpg

DSC_5316-2.jpg

DSC_5321-1.jpg

DSC_5325-2.jpg

DSC_5360-1.jpg

DSC_5361-1.jpg

DSC_5426-2.jpg

DSC_5429-1.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Awesome car, awesome shots. 1 and 2 are my favorite.

Excellent shots!!

#2 is my favorite!! The sky just finishes the shot for me.

#10 is a close second!

#8, and then #1

Absolutely awesome. Not a single one I wouldn't hang one the wall.

I am so diggin number 2wo..

Wow great shots! I love taking photos of cars as well. Do you mind if i ask what your lighting setup was?

Thanks for the comments guys, appreciated!

As for lighting. As far as i remember: 2, 3, 4 & 7 i used an SB600 naked, 1, 5 & 6 natural light, 8 & 9 two naked SB's, 10 & 11 lights from a supermarket.

You did a great job! With all the work on your camera rig I thought there would be more action shots, but the one you got is great!. #2 and # 10 are my favs Really good work. Im jealous....

thanks, camera rig wasn't much work to be honest, couple of vacuum lifters and a modified old tripod... working on making a better one though. :)

Any possibility of getting a couple of shots of that rig? I have been wanting to make one for sometime now but i don't want to put my gear at the risk of my own engineering :lol:

now the first thing that came to my mind after i've seen the pictures is: professionalism. great use of exposure & lightning. i love how you captured certain details.
good job and keep it up!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back