First Dance in B&W

Mike_E

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
The Upper West Side of Mississippi (you have no i
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I don't usually post photos but I got such a kick out of these two "kids' I thought I'd share.

Hope you like 'em.

Firstdance1.jpg

and again..

Firstdance2.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Great tons. I would however try and clean up the floor in the first picture. All those white spots are distracting to me! Just my opinion though.

Josh

Love the 1st one, especialy the light!
2nd one want some more depth to concetrate on faces (background a lit bit distracting), and maybe light from the side would work better.

Just my opinion! :)

sorry of my english

Thanks. It was a small wedding in a rented hall. The white things on the floor are rose petals from the wedding and these were literally taken during the first dance (which is why I left them in though for showing here I take the point). I'm pretty sure if I had tried to stop them and pose them they would have run me out of the place. :lol:

Crop the light from the ceiling the wall from behind them on the right the white stuff on the floor highlight the couple, I like it.

I like the second one, except fo the plant coming out of his head. That would be a very nice photo without the background distractions. She is very beautiful.

Most reactions

Back