First Digital Camera

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I did a search to see if this was already done with no results so I'm putting this up, I think it's interesting. Enjoy!
The World's first digital camera, introduced by the man who invented it

sasson_holding_camera_hires-3435x2307-670x450.jpg.optimal.jpg

I did a search to see if this was already done with no results so I'm putting this up, I think it's interesting. Enjoy!
The World's first digital camera, introduced by the man who invented it

View attachment 175200

That was very interesting! Thanks for digging it up and posting it.

What a blast from the past for me with an electronics background. Wire-wrapped breadboards and a dozen manual potentiometers. I can only imagine the amount of pot-twiddling that had to go on to get things right.

Imagine where Kodak would be had they taken the digital ball and run with it at that time?

Imagine where Kodak would be had they taken the digital ball and run with it at that time?

Imagine Paul Simon redoing "Kodachrome" and singing, "I got a KODAK camera instead of a Nikon." Heads would turn, mouths would drop, shorts would fill! lol!

i don't think kodak could handle it. after the war, selling "the brick" they right to Germany for a good camera with faster speeds. AND, tried to compete with Japan for good color film.

Maybe Kodak recalled how they got burned traveling the nstant film route and didn’t want to gamble on it.

What ever it takes to keep GOOD 35 mm film. i have a Sept camera/projector. vin

That was a fun watch! Thanks for sharing it. To be honest- I never even thought about what the first digital camera was like before.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back