First DSLR camera choice, Help me out please !

I'll try help. I have the 7d and the 550d (which is almost identical to the 600d bar swivel screen and some in camera filter options). The 60d is in between these 2. They all share a similar sensor so will give similar quality photographs. The reason the price difference comes down mainly to speed and build. The 60d will burst 5 plus shots a second and is well built. It has 9 cross type focus points so you can be confident of a good autofocus system.
The 7d has a 19 point cross type focus so its a very advanced focus system. It is better built.
Unless I intended shooting an awful lot of sports I would buy the 60d (I got a good second hand bargain on my 7d and I am a bit of a techno nerd, hence I didn't buy the 60d)
I would say the 60d is as much of a camera as most would ever need, just put a good lens on it

Thank you for your answers.
Everybody states NikonD7000 is better than Canon EOS 7D, however when I hold it, it looks cheap, meaning that its semi plastics whereas canon looks and feels better. However Nikon takes better pictures and have a longer battery. And there is only 100 dollars inbetween. God what a hard decision.
And Canon 60d looks very neat with its flipping screen. However its inferior when it comes to quality.

You could do a lot worse than taking a look at a Pentax K5 before you finally decide, very highly rated and built like a tank

I shot canon for a why and end up switching to Nikon. I think the D7000 is a great camera and I've been more than impressed with the battery life. I think for the picture quality the nikon is the way to go, but again this is my opinion and to each his own.

You could do a lot worse than taking a look at a Pentax K5 before you finally decide, very highly rated and built like a tank

I'll take a look.
Meanwhile no one to clarify these things ?

D7000 60D OR 7D
Anyone used all of them and has a personal experience ?
I've watched all reviews but still have no idea

D7000 60D OR 7D
Anyone used all of them and has a personal experience ?
I've watched all reviews but still have no idea

I would go for a 7D. It's the most robust camera you listed if you're more interested in the Canon product line. Chances are, you won't notice the differences in image quality between a Nikon or Canon.

The 7D has an outstanding AF system, a fast burst fire mode, outstanding video support, and it's built very well. It will last you for years to come IMO.

Dont just read on them, go into a store and handle them, see which one fits you, see which one has controls that make the most sense to you....consider the lens line up..consider what type of photography you want to do....everyone has their opinions on the best camera(s)...but YOU will be the one using whatever it is you wind up with.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back