First DSLR

Although a touch screen t4i has, I still don't use it pretty much.

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum

The only thing that matters in photography are megapixels and size of your ...... um..lens.

D3200 has more megapixels and costs less than Canon. The end.

The only thing that matters in photography are megapixels and size of your ...... um..lens.D3200 has more megapixels and costs less than Canon. The end.
A retarded statement if you ask me, no offense, but Mega Pixels don't mean as much anymore. What matters is low noise performance, dynamic range, etc etc.Although, lens do matter to an extent.

domu221 said:
w8... 760 USD!? it only costs 700 (699.99)!

Yes more than on website price.

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum

The only thing that matters in photography are megapixels and size of your ...... um..lens.D3200 has more megapixels and costs less than Canon. The end.
A retarded statement if you ask me, no offense, but Mega Pixels don't mean as much anymore. What matters is low noise performance, dynamic range, etc etc.Although, lens do matter to an extent.

Interesting to see this response coming from a Nikon user. Most Nikon sites now say that megapixels is the most important thing in a camera.

Anyways, sorry for not adding /sarcasm tag to my post. I thought it'd be obvious ;)

Most reactions

Back