first duplicity try

HASHASHIN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i know the shots are a bit soft... and the shot could have been taken in a better place, or at a better angle...but i think i did alright for my first try with duplicity

420545062_838b2470e6.jpg

its nice to have a willing model...i need to brighten it up a bit...but i think i got the concept down...let me know what you think:thumbup:

Oh that is definately interesting. I woudn't know how to begin I think!

this is well done for a first try. you have the conecpt and there doesnt seem to me any layering problems.

Yeah you definitely have the process of getting that affect down pat... now you just have to work on an interesting photo idea.

I had done one awhile ago with 3 me's sitting around just watching TV... just to see if I could pull it off. After that I wanted to try to get the Me's interacting. I think it'd be a cool challenge to get the pics THAT lined up where it would look like I'm handing myself something or shaking my own hand. Hmmm... the wheels are a turnin! :crazy:

ive figured that out..just havnt done it yet...im gonna set a banana on a clear glass...grab one end in one picture..and the other in another picture...then photoshop out the clear glass =)..maybe ill do it this weekend

Most reactions

Back