First Engagement...CC and questions!

chmille

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So, I was wanting some CC for these images. This was my first engagement session, and I've been trying some different processing techniques.

Sam_Amanda-0366.jpg

Question: does the image above bother you because it's the right before they kiss moment? I've got mixed feelings about whether or not it bothers me. I love that anticipation before the kiss, but sometimes the kiss it just the "it" factor, if that makes sense. Opinions please.

DSC_0339.jpg

DSC_0289.jpg

*So clearly I wasn't using any sort of reflector/flash so I have some really hot spots on their shoulders and legs. Does this super bother you? I've tried burning in those areas and I did some, which helped but eventually burning gives you mud. Other suggestions?

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
The anticipation in #1 i think add to genuine touch to this image. i love the composition and the settings.
#2 - all from #1 except its too soft for my flavor, I'd put a vignette blur on it.
#3 - a bit boring composition.

Over all, great job!

The anticipation in #1 i think add to genuine touch to this image. i love the composition and the settings.
#2 - all from #1 except its too soft for my flavor, I'd put a vignette blur on it.
#3 - a bit boring composition.

Over all, great job!

Vignette blur? Explain please.

doesn't matter what you call it, as long as it does the job. By Nik's, its called Vignette blur.

WOW *eyes pop* I'm LOVING #1!!! That is such a cool idea!! The only thing that could have made it better was for the light to show GREEN (as a good "go ahead and get married" overall good sign!) LOL but you did a fabulous job on it. KUDOS.

#2 is impressive too, but like IgsEMT said, Vignette blur would be awesome on it.

#3 is a nice pose, with an overall good background, and I'm loving the steps, but the sun on parts of her face with the rest of her face in shadow is distracting. Better it would be if a sun shade had been held up, and if fill light was needed, to use a sun reflector. The light would have been even over her entire face then.

Thanks for the feedback, anyone else?

i agree with the blur comments id like to see them with out it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back