First Engagement Session! CC welcome

Prostackz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I'm trying to spread my wings a little and get away from automotive stuff and into portrait and wedding photography. This was my first engagement session, and was extremely nervous, but they seemed to love them so woo! CC is always welcome, just a few from the set.

FB4.jpg

FB7.jpg

FB2.jpg

great job man! i wanna get more into engagement photos and these are pretty damn good. the first one is my fav. i think the 3rd one is creative.

great job man! i wanna get more into engagement photos and these are pretty damn good. the first one is my fav. i think the 3rd one is creative.

Thanks! I was pretty unsure of myself at the start of it, but once I got a little more comfortable, things started going a lot smoother, glad you like em.

1. Is nicely composed except that it seems you missed focus on their faces.

2. You can notice there is a glare coming from the bottom left corner, i presume that the sun was top left, next time try shooting with them in the sun, this way you won't get such blown whites.

3. Looks like their faces are cut out and pasted in the background which is the result of the blown whites again, great composition though.

Next time try metering off the background then using flash for fill light.

1. Is nicely composed except that it seems you missed focus on their faces.

2. You can notice there is a glare coming from the bottom left corner, i presume that the sun was top left, next time try shooting with them in the sun, this way you won't get such blown whites.

3. Looks like their faces are cut out and pasted in the background which is the result of the blown whites again, great composition though.

Next time try metering off the background then using flash for fill light.

Agree except you should have had the ring in focus as well as the hands in number three as that is what I am assuming is the subject.

Most reactions

Back