First ever photoshoot! C&C welcome

ncstater1919

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone
My friend is an aspiring model and I really wanted to try a photoshoot so we went to the park and i took these.

I would love some C&C if possible!

Appreciate it as always,
-Spencer

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0197.jpg

there were more too but I know how you guys are about photo overload :lol:

Your friend is absolutely beautiful. She should do fine in modeling. Have her create an account on ModelMayhem.com. She should make some great connections in short order.

Of your shots, I like the composition of #3 and #5 the best. The hair across her face in #5 is probably the biggest problem I see with this shot though.

The others are ok, but they lack anything that really makes them jump out at you.

Keep shooting. How did you like it? It's an adrenalin rush, isn't it? I'm addicted to model shoots. :)

#5 is your clear cut winner for me.
beautiful!

:thumbup:

Repeat #5! Great work

Wow, you've got a pretty nice friend ;) Great shots. My favorite is #1, love the colors and the composition. #5 is also very nice.

I can't figure out how to quote ppl to respond to their comments haha:blushing:

to tharmsen i really did enjoy shooting people, I usually shoot inanimate objects where I'm in control but shooting with her was a lot different... oh and she is definitely already a model and does gigs I just got a special 1 on 1 but I'll make sure to carry on your nice words ahha

to 03civicdx yo I live in a suburb of Charlotte to the south

to dezignz half the time i agree and wish the hair wasn't over her mouth and half the time I think it's what makes the photo since it kind of curves with the face.. idk

I appreciate the comments! If you want to look at the whole set I have it here... I just didn't want to overload the thread

Pictures by ncstater - Photobucket

to tharmsen i really did enjoy shooting people, I usually shoot inanimate objects where I'm in control but shooting with her was a lot different... oh and she is definitely already a model and does gigs I just got a special 1 on 1 but I'll make sure to carry on your nice words ahha

to dezignz half the time i agree and wish the hair wasn't over her mouth and half the time I think it's what makes the photo since it kind of curves with the face.. idk

I appreciate the comments! If you want to look at the whole set I have it here... I just didn't want to overload the thread

Yes I see what you are saying....

To quote people just click on the quote button (reply with quote) the first button towards the right bottom of each members post or you can even multiquote, which is the second button....to multiquote you just click on each post that you want to multiquote and when you get to the last one click on quote and they will all be there for you to reply back too......I hope I didnt confuse you lol

Repeat #5! Great work

ok

Wow, you've got a pretty nice friend ;) Great shots. My favorite is #1, love the colors and the composition. #5 is also very nice.

i think

i figured

Yes I see what you are saying....

To quote people just click on the quote button (reply with quote) the first button towards the right bottom of each members post or you can even multiquote, which is the second button....to multiquote you just click on each post that you want to multiquote and when you get to the last one click on quote and they will all be there for you to reply back too......I hope I didnt confuse you lol

it out

ahah THANK YOU!

I would tell your friend to go to school and forget the modeling gig.

Girls like this are a dime a dozen.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back