First HDR Attempt @ Vehicle - Stunning Results

vip3r1850,

What EV bracketting did you use for these superb car shots?

They really look so natural and real ! :drool:

Still waiting to add more pictures to my own collection.

SingaporeGallery.com

It seems like the picture is a little overdone, especially the car, I would overlay one of the originals and help tone it down if you don't have the file saved in photomatix still

great looking start though!!

Funny thing is, for me - I like everything about these, except the car. :lol:

You must be a chevy guy, its ok to hate the best ;)

Hehe jk

I am a Chevy man and I love your Ford Cobra!!! I once test drove a Cobra and blew away a BMW M3!!! You should have seen the look of the car salesman sitting next to me!!! To me, there is no greater joy than for a pure American car blowing away cars made in foreign countries!!! I love it :lol:

stunning results

Not modest are ya? :lol:

They are definitely interesting looking shots, but yeah way overdone for my tastes. Having said that I think they are better this way in terms of keeping them interesting.

Breaking away from normal boring pictures is good in my opinion. I would say something like you inspired me to give the style a try but your ego is inflated enough "stunning results".........had to bust your nuts, none the less nice art! :thumbup:

I like the look. Nice Terminator. What is done to it?

First time attempt at vehicle?..well done man..absolutely beautifull..HDR photography..once you in..you can't go back..

I completely agree with you, just wish I remembered my polarizer :grumpy:

cool shots i like them!

180mph...... Bahahhahahahaha

Most reactions

New Topics

Back