First HDR c&c please

IDLaxStar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my first attempt at a HDR picture. I just wanted to see what others think of it or what i should do different. Thanks guys.

4938877985_3bf5ff0d40_b.jpg

there seems to be a small amount of halo issues between the roof and the sky.
how many exposures? i would like to see some details in the shadows within the barn.

Yeah i know. I wish the shadows in the barn had more detail too and i took 7 photos, and what do you mean halo issues?

The haloing is almost unnoticeable. If this were a perfect picture I would make note of that but there is the problem with the shadows. Not enough detail. You might want to try to put the picture through Shadows/Highlights. That should do the trick.

5v5aah.jpg

Last edited:
Here is another hdr i just put together, this one seems a lot nicer to me. What do you guys think?
4939578704_300d1caec5_b.jpg

the halo over the barn is so minor I wouldn't really worry about it now the sky portion needs an adjustment and as others mentioned shadows & highlights. Nobody else has noticed is a bit off horizontal center as well. I am making reference to the 1st image.

Here is another hdr i just put together, this one seems a lot nicer to me. What do you guys think?
4939578704_300d1caec5_b.jpg

The white's are blown out, some minor halo's around the clouds itself and either some alignment issue and or chromatic aberation is going on around the portions of the tree my bet is on alignment issue which can be corrected with a mask layer using the tonemapped and one of your properly exposed originals.

Trust me take this as a compliment your images are not bad compared to some of the ones I have seen through out various sites.
I rather look at this one compared to what came out of the crayola factory I seen lately on another site. That image is so over saturated
basically it glows in the dark if you get my point.

Again, the point of HDR is to give some detail in both the brightest and darkest areas. Ive just put your image through Shadow/Highlight to bring out the details in the shadow areas.

2q37nzr.jpg

Ok thanks for the help. I will keep practicing this. I will hopefully have another good shot soon. Thanks for all the help

Most reactions

New Topics

Back