first HDR

Doesn't look HDR to me either. Range of colour and light look the same as a normal photo.

There's a spot on the right hand side where the top of some tree's are exploding with orange (sun)light and that's extremely distracting. The bridge is a sort of boring subject in my opinion, the diagonal isn't really strong enough to bring much visual interest and neither is the all blue grafiti that ends up almost blending into the bridge. No matter where I look at the photograph my eye always ends up on the overbearing spot of orange light.

The color's are interesting, and aside from the slight halo it looks like you did a good job processing it.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ +1.... NOT HDR material. Looks like a normal sunset over exposed

I agree about that darned spot... "Out, damned spot!" :lol:

Otherwise, yup, good job processing it, and I can see how such a scene would ask for HDR, if you want to get the details of the graffiti on the bridge without turning the entire sky bright orange. Very well restrained, pretty well executed processing; it looks like a normal photo! :lmao: (The saturation of the greens and blues give away it's HDR-ness though.)

I think it's a nice looking photograph with some nice post processing that makes some things pop.

Composition is good as is the subject.

Nice work, regardless of what you want to call it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back