First Indoor Attempt

myshkin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First indoor try. its 3 exp 2,0,-2. Hows the processing? I go for the realistic look, not looking for HDR look

4762584301_c3d662f38f_b.jpg

And you succeeded!
Well done. I like this one.

Myshkin
Nice photo, sharp, lighting and color.

Did you perform and editing to this shot?

If you were looking to capture reality, I think you did it *very* well.

Congrats!

PBElarge - I just did normal PP afterwards. I basically do the samething to all photos HDR or not. Levels, contrast etc.

The main reason I did HDR on this wsa for the food board behind the counter on the left side. I could get a good single exp for the room but the sign always got blown out. Even with these 3 exp the sign is too bright. I have a 5 exp one with the sign looking great but there was too much people ghosting

good job, just the kind of situation this technique is good for

Nice natural look that many wouldnt appreciate. Too bad the overhead lights werent on. It would have added a nice color.

Nice natural look that many wouldnt appreciate.
What does that mean?

They look pretty good to me. The WB might need a little tweaking in the first one, but that's just personal preference I guess.

It means that because its so natural looking that many wouldnt see the hdr aspects of it. You would only notice it if the original middle shot was posted side by side.

Isn't that a good thing?

It means that because its so natural looking that many wouldnt see the hdr aspects of it. You would only notice it if the original middle shot was posted side by side.

I was gonna say this:
Isn't that a good thing?

HDR you don't notice is HDR done well with it's true purpose, IMO.

Great shots OP.

^^^ totally agree.

Nicely done.

BTW, to OP... I've learned a simple question here and there to the right people and you can convince folks to do things like turn lights on and stuff. People are surprisingly helpful if you smile and are pleasant.

Thanks guys for the feedback, and Bynx I didn't take your first comment negative, I understood what you meant

I've decided to do a HDR everyday to improve. as they say practice makes perfect.
I tried to go to a morman church yesterday near my house but they were having none of it. I had no idea they were completely closed to the public

Most reactions

Back