First Look: Mrs. ShutteredEye at 34 Weeks

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.theshutteredeye.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Too tired to edit any more, so here's a quick resize from the shoot tonight.

Here she is:

66186592.jpg

Very Nice.... but did you do anymore like the last lot??? Would love to see similar poses at this size. I gave my pregnant friend her shots in an album today for her baby-shower and she seemed to like them but was a bit harsh on the 'model' x She is 36 weeks - so not much difference from your wife. Keen to see more, jemma

jemmy said:
Very Nice.... but did you do anymore like the last lot??? Would love to see similar poses at this size. I gave my pregnant friend her shots in an album today for her baby-shower and she seemed to like them but was a bit harsh on the 'model' x She is 36 weeks - so not much difference from your wife. Keen to see more, jemma

I shot all high key stuff last night. Probably tomorrow evening I'll shoot some more profile lighting stuff. Here's a couple more high keys...

Thought i'd see if it worked high key:
66163019.jpg

66163021.jpg

I converted them to B&W too, not sure which I prefer. Thoughts?

66163020.jpg

66163022.jpg

Gorrrrrggggeous Robert. Loving the 'nudie' ones best!!!! She looks tiny in the first lying down pose - think i prefer the colour - just beautiful... Wish I had some portraits of me like these when i was pregnant!! booo hooo too late now. You will treasure these forever!!! lol, and brilliant work ONCE AGAIN...keep inspiring me!!! x jemma

Love the setup, but doesn't your coffee cup slide off the table? And how do you get up to sit on the high end of the sofa?

Seriously though, nice work! You might try a sepia tone on the BW conversions, or perhaps a different color.. copper, blue, or a heavy selenium tone look. The selenium type tone would look great, I think.

Nice work, and very tastefully done!

The pics are great. The color laying down nude and the last one (brown shirt) are my favorites. Also, you couch can't weigh nearly as much as ours.

photogoddess said:
The close up of her side (belly) is so beautiful I seriously gasped when I saw it. Awesome shot! :thumbsup:

I completely agree! I prefer the color version of that one. Very nicely done!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back