First Look: Photos

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Apple Photos

All I can say is OMG! OMG! OMMMMMGGGGG! I almost peed my pants! The Noir filter will transform my life!

Joe

Goodness, wait until you find out that there's a whole world of products out there not aimed at you.

Tampons. Parachutes. Personal lubricants. Pet cremation services. Dress tailoring. Brightly colored toy trucks that make beeping noises.

I recommend that you scour the web, and deride them ALL.

Goodness, wait until you find out that there's a whole world of products out there not aimed at you.

Tampons. Parachutes. Personal lubricants. Pet cremation services. Dress tailoring. Brightly colored toy trucks that make beeping noises.

I recommend that you scour the web, and deride them ALL.
If a photog in this forum which I respect offers a link to something which may affect my photography, I will look and I will probably reply similarly. Who made you the internet/TPF police?

Do I detect a not-so-impressed tone here? ;)

Oh, maybe a little -- looks like another Apple plague that's going to end up in the hands of my students. I suffered the scourge of iPhoto for years so I guess I'll deal with this new one.

Joe

Apple's new "Photos" application isn't going to affect yours or Ysarex' photography.

He's just engaged in the favorite TPF sport of griping about the seething masses and their terrible instagram filters, etc etc. And I am engaged in MY favorite sport, of pointing it out.

Mehh... looks like another i product; I'm sure it will be fine for Joe & Jane Cellphonephotographer. Looking into my crystal ball, I'm forecasting its impact on my life as exactly '0'.

Apple's new "Photos" application isn't going to affect yours or Ysarex' photography.

He's just engaged in the favorite TPF sport of griping about the seething masses and their terrible instagram filters, etc etc. And I am engaged in MY favorite sport, of pointing it out.

It's going to effect my job -- negatively.

Joe

It's going to effect my job -- negatively.

Joe

What do you do, @Ysarex ?

And how much will it be?

Quick overview of a couple of basics of the new app, from a respected tech reviewer, David Pogue.

Most reactions

Back