First (major) snow in New York City

Jaszek

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
michalphoto.tk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shots taken in a local park where I live In Greenpoint, Brooklyn. C&C appreciated. Sorry for posting so many photos.
IMG_9495Medium.jpg

IMG_9498Medium.jpg

IMG_9505Medium.jpg

IMG_9513Medium.jpg

IMG_9517Medium.jpg

IMG_9524Medium.jpg

IMG_9527Medium.jpg

IMG_9535Medium.jpg

IMG_9553Medium.jpg

IMG_9568Medium-1.jpg

11. Leave me alone
IMG_9569Medium.jpg

12. What did I tell you?
IMG_9574Medium.jpg

IMG_9575Medium.jpg

IMG_9576Medium.jpg

The one picture that strikes me is the one of the swings-why were they swinging... That's spooky.

The one picture that strikes me is the one of the swings-why were they swinging... That's spooky.
I made them swing (with my mind lol). That was the effect I was looking for actually.

I made them swing (with my mind lol). That was the effect I was looking for actually.

Nicely done.. Swings hanging still are boring and hard to get excited about, but your pic is pretty interesting.

The last one seems to strike me most. I love the streets of NYC, seems like the ultimate toy-box for photographers. Endless things to take pictures of. I hope to go to school there :]

#8 is my favorite.
in my opinion it needs to be straitend, and i would crop the bottom 1/3 off as well.
i like the color of the one building that stands out.

the swing is kinda creepy too, interesting.

umm so by the looks of it you were standing in the middle of the street with the light green...hmmm that doesnt seem smart or safe in new york....haha...anyways they seem a bit like oh it snowed im just gonna go take some random shots no thought behind them....that being said i like #10 though looks i duno just nice to me...

i liked twelve because of the squirrel. all of the pics seem pretty dark though. if you cropped the squirrel vertical i think i would love it.

thanks for the comments. It snowe a little tonight so I will try to get some shots in the morning.

3, 10, and 14 are my top picks. 3 because of the swinging motion as everyone has said. 10 because of the ice on the fence and it was really close and you were probably focusing on the ice a lot! and 14 because of how you can see the sky scrapers in your city in the background where it's a bit blurred out! Great pictures I tell you!

Number 10 is an accident lol. Was trying to take a shot of the squirrel when It ran away and right before I pressed the shutter button it moved again lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back