First model mayhem encounter CnC please

shortpballer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dossantoslemone.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was my first time using a model from model mayhem. And second model besides my girlfriend. Let me know what you think.
alexis1.jpg

alexis2.jpg

alexis3.jpg

alexis4.jpg

Last edited:
The first two are composed nicely and interesting but the second two dont capture the feeling that 1 and 2 both do...

Good stuff over all!

1. Looks awesome, the way the light hits her face and that you can see a seperation from her and the black backround, she pops out. Very beautiful woman.
2. works for me, her eyes look wonderful here. so much passion
3. if she had her head turn just a little more so her eyes arent at and extreme (too me it looks like she's crossed eyed which she is not.) part of her face-could be my screen-the skin tone does not look even, there's an orange coloring in her forehead. And the last thing is that her left arm looks super dark compared to the way she is lit.
4. it's the eye thing again, but the lighting is working very well for her there. Totally dig the way the foreground looks, almost like your hiding in a bush capturing her picture, kinda stalker like, but cool though.

How was it shooting with her? I really want to shoot with a model(s)

1. Looks awesome, the way the light hits her face and that you can see a seperation from her and the black backround, she pops out. Very beautiful woman.
2. works for me, her eyes look wonderful here. so much passion
3. if she had her head turn just a little more so her eyes arent at and extreme (too me it looks like she's crossed eyed which she is not.) part of her face-could be my screen-the skin tone does not look even, there's an orange coloring in her forehead. And the last thing is that her left arm looks super dark compared to the way she is lit.
4. it's the eye thing again, but the lighting is working very well for her there. Totally dig the way the foreground looks, almost like your hiding in a bush capturing her picture, kinda stalker like, but cool though.

How was it shooting with her? I really want to shoot with a model(s)
It was definitely really fun man. I would go on model mayhem. Its free!! unless you want to upgrade. Give it a try you have nothing to lose.

On #3 the color temp is to hot, hit the image with a cooling filter to restore skin tone.
1&2 are quite nice

Job well done.

Cheers Dan

The light on the models nose in the first pic is pretty harsh. Nice shots overall!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back