First Night Car Shot - Classic Cutlass (~56K WARNING!~)

iSellJerseyShore

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.iselljerseyshore.com
This was one of my first attempts at taking some shots of my buddies 69 Cutlass @ night after visiting Cruise Night in DownTown Freehold, NJ...

Lets Tear it up with critiques :)

The_Cut.jpg

-iSellJerseyShore

mountainlander - Sorry that I had you worried for a minute that your eyes must have been crooked ahehhee, yea I just made the changes and uploaded the file as the same name... ahahha Thanks for your input!!

captain-spanky - I agree the car is a little too low in the picture and there is alot of sky... Unfortunately the shot with the car higher up in the thirds didnt come out very well I didnt think... Maybe I should have posted it before I deleted it......... Thanks for your critiques!!

Thanks Again Everyone!

-iSellJerseyShore

awesome, I love classic cars. I had a whole roll done durring dusk, and the color came out maginificent, but unfortunately, I didn't have my tripod, and they were all too blurry and were ****ed up :(

Not bad, although your location could be better, lets say outside an old store with neons, a strip mall, a diner, or some other 50s lookin place.

I enjoy the car "pose" and your angle and composition. I am having a hard time with the specular highlights. Getting rid of them would be tough. I think it could be done by playing with the angle of the lens and the car.

Most reactions

Back