First payed job.

pandita

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I'm shooting my first [COLOR=#990000 !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=#990000 !important][FONT=inherit !important]job[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] where I'm actually going to get payed.

It's a full day long (11am-9pm) quinceniera.

I looked up a local dude who was charging anywhere from 500-1000, and to be honest his work was crud.

I've never really gotten payed for something this big before. I did my sister's quince and got rewarded from my dad with a new lens, but that's about it.

I'm going to go speak with the people on tuesday to get more details and everything.

How much do you guys regularly charge for something like this? What do you include? Do you have a site I can check out?

I'm no where near being "Pro" but I do know what I am doing and I am confident I'll do a good job.

Paid

Hi, I'm shooting my first [COLOR=#990000 !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=#990000 !important][FONT=inherit !important]job[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] where I'm actually going to get payed.

It's a full day long (11am-9pm) quinceniera.

I looked up a local dude who was charging anywhere from 500-1000, and to be honest his work was crud.

I've never really gotten payed for something this big before. I did my sister's quince and got rewarded from my dad with a new lens, but that's about it.

I'm going to go speak with the people on tuesday to get more details and everything.

How much do you guys regularly charge for something like this? What do you include? Do you have a site I can check out?

I'm no where near being "Pro" but I do know what I am doing and I am confident I'll do a good job.

Most reactions

Back