First photo evAr!!!! C&C.

Are you trying to say that there's people posting here who shouldn't?

Aren't you one of them?

If that's not your point, I'm sorry, but I missed it.

where are the ****ing wings man?

it might help if you tell us the statement your trying to make

This is an excellent snapshot. Good work!:thumbup:

Aren't you one of them?

Are you blind, or are you just blind?

The insufferable injustices that this forum has faced has caused me to mock other relentlessly by posting my obviously beginner level work in the correct forum where it needs to be.

"Remind people this is the beginners forum!" the mods have cried out. But. It. Doesn't. Work.

We relentlessly labor to remind people and yet the mock us and cry foul. "There's lightin in your photo!"

"But I don't get any views in the regular gallery!"

And this is the reply we've been suffering with for the longest time. You know what I say? Give them Hell! Post the best of the best in the dumping grounds and act the fool! Let God sort them out.

Aren't you one of them?

Are you blind, or are you just blind?

The insufferable injustices that this forum has faced has caused me to mock other relentlessly by posting my obviously beginner level work in the correct forum where it needs to be.

"Remind people this is the beginners forum!" the mods have cried out. But. It. Doesn't. Work.

We relentlessly labor to remind people and yet the mock us and cry foul. "There's lightin in your photo!"

"But I don't get any views in the regular gallery!"

And this is the reply we've been suffering with for the longest time. You know what I say? Give them Hell! Post the best of the best in the dumping grounds and act the fool! Let God sort them out.

Are you looking for sympathy? Cry somewhere else.

Edit in response to your most recent post:
The expression on her face was one that can not be exactly replicated again. Therefore it relied on timing. Face the facts.

It's too dark. WB is off and the horizon is too straight. Seriously, this thing is underexposed and you can't see her eyes. Also, you cut off her legs under the dress. The sky is boring, you have too much floor in the foreground. Keep shooting though, you may get better someday. Ultimately it's not bad for a snapshot but I wouldn't print it. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back