First Photo posting

FatVana

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been wondering the site learning from all you amazing people for some time now. But I have not had a good enough photo to post. But I think this one turned out okay so here it is. It was taken in The Big Horn mountains. I was there for a week horseback riding the mountains. It was a great trip and I got this snap shot.

Horse.jpg

Thank you for all your help the last few years.

Beautiful photograph! I love the rich colors of the flowers and grass. I'm glad you have started posting. I'll make sure to look for your photos in the future! :)

Aoide,
Thank you. I get lucky sometimes. I'm no photographer but I love to take pictures. On this trip I took about 150 pics and about 5 were nice, not great stats but good luck for me.

This is, indeed, a very pretty shot! :D Looks like a beautiful area.

Glad you've decided to join us - keep posting! :thumbup: Welcome to the forum.

Thats not a snap shop that's a photograph.;) Nicely done. The colors and compostion are excellent. The slight separation between the horses is perfect.

MommyOf4Boys, Thank you so much. I'm very happy to have gotten the picture. It is really hard to get a nice picture of horses. I don't know why. Maybe it's their size. But thank you again.

Digitalis, That is so sweet of you to say but I just take snapshots and get lucky. Maybe some day I'll set up a shot and then get the shot I invisioned. Then I will feel like I can call it a photograph. But thank you it means a lot to me that you think it's good.

Great picture. About the only thing I would change is to add a little space on top of the horse but it doesn't really need it. Nicely done!

Most reactions

Back