First Photo Shoot! ( Organizing )

Sorry if my message was too vague re-reading, yes it was and sorry i got a bit stressy, i just though the first reply was a little rude :s However at least all the rest of the comments had some constructed critisism and some useful points for me. I have never shot a fashion shoot before, I only shoot landscapes and that is probably why I blurted out asking such a vague question.

Thanks for any pointers

Kris

You have everyone's attention now......:sexywink: So ask a more specific question.

Sorry if my message was too vague re-reading, yes it was and sorry i got a bit stressy, i just though the first reply was a little rude :s However at least all the rest of the comments had some constructed critisism and some useful points for me. I have never shot a fashion shoot before, I only shoot landscapes and that is probably why I blurted out asking such a vague question.

Thanks for any pointers

Kris

There must be loads of fit girls at school, i know when i lived in Stockport there was. If your just using natural light get yourself a reflector off ebay andyour good to go but i would not shoot in the woods without lighting gear. Why not do a shoot down by the canal in Manchester i was there a few years ago

126517184_UzHvp-M.jpg

Cheers gsgary :) ill take your advice and i might ask a few of my friends to model but earlier in this thread some people said DO use professional models, some said DON'T but ye good ideas thanks :D

Welcome back Peanuts, how is everything going in Calgary?

Heylo there! Well. Finishing up my degree. Shooting weddings in Calgary and the mountains this summer. Two month US road trip planned. Life is dandy. How about yourself?

in this thread some people said DO use professional models, some said DON'T but ye good ideas thanks :D

No... ONE said do... the rest said "bahahaha, yeah good luck finding an experienced model who gets paid to do what they do... to do that for you for free." :lmao: :sexywink:

I am still waiting for the questions people have put forth, to better help the OP, be answered.

Today is one of those days I just don't understand people.

Welcome back Peanuts, how is everything going in Calgary?

Heylo there! Well. Finishing up my degree. Shooting weddings in Calgary and the mountains this summer. Two month US road trip planned. Life is dandy. How about yourself?

Busy with hair shoots, Michelle and I have a daughter now, she keeps us plenty busy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back