First photos with my new D90:) C&C

TJ K

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are a few of my first pictures of some flowers in my yard with my brand new d90 w/ 18-105mm. I was shooting in aperture priority for all of these. C&C welcome thanks.

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

photostream

photostream

photostream

photostream

Last edited:
Ahh how do I make the photos from flickr show up?

Decided to just use photobucket.

I wasn't to crazy about it either but just wanted to see someone elses opinion.

Number 1 would have been better if it was by itself, the leaves on the side were a bit distracting. Nonetheless, nice shots.

Ok will work on that. Thanks!

#1 is my favorite. I tihnk #2 might have been better if the rule of the 3rds was in place.

Great DOF and great contrast between the subject and the background on #1. I agree with the distracting leaves on the right.

#2 the background is distracting. It appears to me that it was shot at a low angle and there is a tree line with sky showing in the back. The sky, or whatever that white area is, distracts me.

Just some quick thoughts there.

The last bunch aren't showing up

i like them all but #3,

use flickr!! they will look better :D

I like 1 and 2, they are sharp. It seem it is a good lens that 18-105 after all.

Congrat with the new toy and have fun.

i like them all but #3,

use flickr!! they will look better :D
Only if you upload larger than photobucket allows. If you stay within the bounds (1 mb I think), the photos look no different as neither will resize them.

can i directly post them from flickr or do I have to just post the link? Thanks for everything guys.

Most reactions

Back