First Pic Posted in the Forum

SHOW

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm only two months into this new passion that I have for photography. I've been doing a whole lot of reading and watching
tons of videos.

ace4051a.jpg

Last edited:
I actually just tried but for some reason I can't add the pic that I intended to add. Not a good first impression. Still trying though.

Where are you hosting the photo? I recommend flickr or photobucket.. although any of the hosts will do...

You can grab the link to the photo and post it in between IMG markers i.e. [ I M G ] LINK [ / I M G ] (without the spaces...)

Welcome!
Not to be rude, but you will get a lot of comments on here that say everything that's wrong with your photos... It's how you get better. Don't take any of it personally, it's just people helping.

My comment; this photo hurts my eyes. With the fence and everything, my eyes don't know where to focus. I like the city but not the fence. It's too distracting

Good luck!

Beast95 said:
Welcome!
Not to be rude, but you will get a lot of comments on here that say everything that's wrong with your photos... It's how you get better. Don't take any of it personally, it's just people helping.

My comment; this photo hurts my eyes. With the fence and everything, my eyes don't know where to focus. I like the city but not the fence. It's too distracting

Good luck!

Thanks. I definitely have tough skin, so I won't be easily offended. This was my very first attempt at a long exposure time photo. I too think the fence is a distraction, but I read about pattern, unusual point of view, and the rule of thirds. I thought this may fit into all of those categories so I posted it anyway. I'll be back with some better stuff soon! Ha!

Without the fence it would have been a great shot.... you just need a better location to take a similar view

Most reactions

Back