first pic submission

zio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
so i figure its time for me to post my first pic on here...its of my cat Alx...let me know what you all think, don't hold back. and my scanner sucks by the way.
339%3B77%3B523232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D68%3C%3D5%3B4%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B43%3B%3A6%3A8ot1lsi

I like the composition. Is this scanned from a print? Is it a lab print or did you print it? The contrast needs to go up, but that's going to cause new problems. This photo would definately benefit from being hand printed or manipulated in PS. Of course, a lot of what I'm seeing could be about your scanner. I have a cheapo scanner too.

i'd have to say that's one of the more interesting compositions that i've seen of a house pet :D ... i love the composition ..

i wont comment on the scanner, because u know that already :lol:

I love it...
On the note of the scanners - the best scanners are those big fat unattractive ones... We used to have one that looked kinda like it could hold a boat in spot, but unfortunately it broke down in a very short time, and we switched to a slim canon one... It has never worked as well. (Not to mention the light didn't work on it - and we rang the place we bought it from and they refused to believe the light didn't work... so we took it in and the guy said "hmm - it looks like the light isn't working")

I still love that cat - he/she looks cute...

the pic was taken when i first got my camera over x-mas break...it was with that b&w kodak film thats c-41 processed so the Giant near my house printed it.
i'm just learning how to do prints now. i'm hoping soon to get the kinks out and will be able to put some pics i took for school on here. thanks for you comments!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back