First Pic with D200, PS & LR2 assistance. Let me know what you think

PonyBoy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My first actual photoshoot with my Nikon D200. I used a fish eye and a crappy lens. Let me know what you think? Used PS and lightroom to enhance the picture.

Pony

3298009335_35a3859cfb_b.jpg

what fish eye did u use, was it one of the attachment ones,
I like the shot i like how the colors in the background stand out
the buildings in the background like as if there are fake

I like this shot. Good exposure, and it looks attractive to the eye at first sight. The composition is centered, but it seems to look good in this shot. Maybe its because of the fisheye. Anyway, nice shot :)

The sign is a bit distracting in the second shot. The first one is pretty good though. I like the reflections on the car in the first one.

I like this shot. Good exposure, and it looks attractive to the eye at first sight. The composition is centered, but it seems to look good in this shot. Maybe its because of the fisheye. Anyway, nice shot :)

EDIT: I was referring to the first shot. The second was added while I was writing this comment it seems. The second is also fine, but I like the first shot better than the second. The second looks *slightly* underexposed and the reflections are duller. The sign behind the car is also a bit distracting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back