First Pic with my new Super Wide Angle Lens.

KillerChaos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well i got a new .42x Super Wide Angle lens and a 3x telephoto lens for my Fuji E900 and here's one of the first pics i took with the wide angle lens. Tell me what ya think. Thanks :)

DSCF0601.jpg

30 some views and still no replies? come on surely someone has something to say??

Super distortion, no detail colors are destroyed, whats not to like...

no offense, Im just not a extra wide angle guy because of the same reasons...
if thats what you like, go for it.. the only thing I like this look on is skateboarding shots..even then the distortion drives me mad...

Try putting something in the foreground, like maybe the dog. With a wide angle, foreground is right under your nose. Get right up to that dog (within 2 feet, maybe) then shoot the same shot. Get him looking at you so his face will be big. You get a lot more depth that way and it makes the shot more interesting.

JD

i was gonna say, you can't really judge a wideangle with a shot like that. Get close to something, and compose!!

Then see what everyone has to say ;-)

Edit : how do you like your E900??

Thanks for the tips, and to Lowa2- I love my E900 :)

Also i tried to get her to turn around and look at me, but everytime i try to get her picture, she turns away, even when holding a treat above the camera. Got lucky with the shot in my avatar.

Does it have to look like you were shooting through a hole, and if so, why?

Does it have to look like you were shooting through a hole, and if so, why?

My thoughts exactly.... Why does this look like youre peeping through a eye hole in a door?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back