First picture with the new camera

pwnstar max

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well about a week or two ago, i bought a mamiya RB67. it is a very heavy duty camera. anyways, i took a roll of film and this was my favorite, so i decided to print it first. will print more soon. but C&C is welcome. also, i have a ****ty scanner so please excuse the quality. because this picture really does not show the phonomenal detail in the picture. :wink:

lalalvc4.jpg

sorry bout that, forgot to upload the picture before i posted the thread

I've wanted one for ages, for no particular reason other than to play with a top end studio workhorse. If you ever win the lottery you could get a digital back for the monster. But then again a b/w film image has a quality all it's own. Enjoy.

bump, would like some feedback on this picture. its an axle with the locking hub taken off if you were wondering

I used to have the RB67 and loved it - even though it weighed a ton. The back I had was 120/220 - I could use 220 film that was twice as many exposures.

This look looks a little overexposed and overcontrasty to me. I say this because the highlights seem blown and there isn't the wonderful tonal scale you can get with 220 film. The oof may be due to your scanner.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back