First pictures being posted

msdewberry

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just recieved my camera from my hubby a few months back as a way to occupy my time while recuperating from an injury. So this is all very new to me but I am really hooked by it.
DSC00033.jpg

This photo was taken at a local park.

DSC00034.jpg

I like the pattern of the water and light on the water in this second photo and how the geese also were mimicking the water pattern by how they were standing.
What do you think of them???

good start, but both of them are blurry. Looks like a combo of out of focus, and motion blur...but could be wrong. either way, be careful about keeping your pictures sharp.

Good luck.

good start, but both of them are blurry. Looks like a combo of out of focus, and motion blur...but could be wrong. either way, be careful about keeping your pictures sharp.

Good luck.
Thanks.
Its probably me that is in motion. Its about the hardest thing to do is to be still. Seems I am always moving. I need to use a mono or tripod to steady.

The subjects are pretty boring and the pics are very blurry. Both of the comps are pretty bad the first one is too central and the second has no direct subject and ur cutting one of the bills off on the right side. They are also underexposed. Are you shooting al manual? also on the top one ur cutting one of the birds off by the leggs.

I admire your courage for taking an eye level shot of a group of geese since they are known at times to charge at people. :) Of the two I like the first one the best, but it is a bit out of focus.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back