First Post- Critique and Comments Wanted

Living Lens

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am interested in advancing my knowledge and practice of photography. I hope to eventually be able to shoot weddings. My husband and I have been working on a website over the weekend (so it is pretty raw). Please take a look at the photos in the gallery and let me know what you think. All of the images were taken on a 6mp Canon point-and-shoot camera. (I have recently purchased a Canon XTi, and I will be using that in the future). Please let me know the strengths and weaknesses of what you see.

www.livinglensphotography.com

I like Drupal. Anyhoo, back on point, maybe you should post a few pictures you'd particularly like people to comment on.

I too like Drupal, though I never got it to look as good as yours, LOL.

I took a look at the Gallery images and if you are going to concentrate on wedding photography, you might want to include more "wedding style" shots.

I know that is difficult since you have not shot any weddings yet, hence the offer for free services as you build your portfolio, but you might want to take your camera to church and get a couple of shots there, with folks in suits and ties, group and couple shots. Those would simulate wedding style portraits and might give folks a good estimation of what their photographs would look like.

Just an idea from a rank amateur. ;)

Most reactions

Back