First Post Down here. (Creepy)

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well its time for our theme competitions for my local camera club. Well, this theme has to have a photograph with the main subject being, or starting with C. So I came up with this composite of my creepy portrait. I Still have some tweeking to do, but I think it looks kinda cool/creepy! C/C welcome as well as OTE. Thanks for looking.

dead-copy.jpg

Nicely done Clark. I have been wanting to try something like that,....ya know..the half face, half skull look. Cool stuff.

I agree, it sure is cool looking. It appears that there may a little too much light around the right eye. Also, I would have "grayed" my hair some to give an older appearance. But this is a great idea you had. I like the backdrop. Good luck on your entry and don't forget to brush regularly!!

Ok, so here I did a little more editing to it and changed to black and white. I think that for my first go around on this project, that I am favoring the black and white one. Any opinions.

dead.jpg

cooooool!.... yea i like the b+w better i think.... well done clark, this is a good reason to have a seperate gallery for the dark side!... crazy scary :thumbup:

Well Clark, you have done a good job. It is creepy. don't believe I will put it on the wall with the senior pictures.

I can't believe you won't put that up next to my senior picture mother. J/K Thanks

Much, much better. Fantasic job for halloween! I can see the veins of your brother popping out. Good job!

Woah, the b+w version is way creepy. Loving it! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back