first post for me

Glenn B

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys this is my first post on the forum and thought i would share some pics of some of my work mates. hope you like.

This is my red tailed hawk Kyro
random293.jpg

This is snatch a female white tailed sea eagle coming in to catch a fake fish
Randompics161.jpg

And finally this is nemo a male barn owl in mid hover
DSC_2088.jpg

Welcome aboard, looks like you have some very interesting work stories :)

really nice pictures. it seems like you have a good camera for the type of work you're doing. try to capture some shadows or reflections that they make. that can be really neat and artistic.

really nice pictures. it seems like you have a good camera for the type of work you're doing. try to capture some shadows or reflections that they make. that can be really neat and artistic.

Thanks for the idea. ill definately give that a go and if i manage to get any ill post them up.

you said ur work mates.... what exactly do you do?

haha. I fly birds of prey for a living.
I fly my birds in public demonstrations and get the birds flying as natually as possible to show people what these guys are capible of but also to educate people and help them understand a little more about them.

haha. I fly birds of prey for a living.
I fly my birds in public demonstrations and get the birds flying as natually as possible to show people what these guys are capible of but also to educate people and help them understand a little more about them.

can you hook me up for my 23rd bday? i need to bring these birds to the club so they can bring me drinks when i'm out... how amazing would that look?! haha

great pics tho

Fantastic. Look at those huge wings! Well done.

Very impressive! Kyro looks incredible.

Most reactions

Back