First post here

03 black gt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just joined hoping to learn more about photography since I just got a Rebel XTi for Christmas. Here are some shots I have already taken, so let me know what you think! I am really into cars so I am sure ya'll will be seeing plenty of pictures I have taken of my car.

IMG_1836.jpg

IMG_1635.jpg

IMG_1678.jpg

IMG_1484.jpg

IMG_1787.jpg

nighttree.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

And here's one I messed around with in Photoshop (I noticed it was crooked after getting home from taking it, oh well!)

seethroughsmallercopy.jpg

I like the water drop picture (#3) and that big tree. The picture with the tree has a lot of interest and I like it a lot! That's a cool idea with the see through hood ( although a bit cliche'), but it definitely would be better if you could see the whole front end and if it was straightened. If I was to do a picture like that, I would probably do a 3/4 view on the engine from higher up. I'm a bit of a car nut too, and hopefully in the next couple of days I will have some pictures of my car (1992 Acura Legend Coupe) up on this site. Anyways- I think you are off to a very good start and I look forward to seeing more of your photos.

P.S. Any mods on your Mustang?

P.S. Any mods on your Mustang?

Yeah, I actually have a Kenne Bell supercharger, full exhaust, and other various suppporting mods. It is a bit of an obsession. :mrgreen:

first thing i noticed on the car was the kenne bell, nothing sounds better than that whine.

pretty good pictures

Most reactions

Back