Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_00732.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

I like the colours in the first one and but I don't think that the position is very well um....classy. Only because of the..uh..crotch thing going on. I think if her legs were crossed like on 3 then it would have been better. But the pictures are great over all. :)

Does anyone else think that pink and blue thing is trying to mess with people's brains?

3 thumbs up to number 3 :)

I like the colours in the first one and but I don't think that the position is very well um....classy. Only because of the..uh..crotch thing going on. I think if her legs were crossed like on 3 then it would have been better. But the pictures are great over all.

Yup... no need to stammer... that is a shot of her nether regions. And, the short lens makes it look nearly as large as her face.

You have a pretty nice style with the colors.

And, yes... the third one is a real standout! I like just about everything about it. Did you consider cloning out some of the horizon clutter?

Again.... VERY cool look!

-Pete

I decided not to post much anymore, but here I have to. Outstanding colors, love the pics. Excellent job.

I think the shots are gorgeous! As a newbie, though, I have a couple questions for you. How do you get the colors to "pop" like that? They're so vibrant and bright! I use Photoshop CS2...well, if you could say "use"...I hardly understand it! :D Also, it looks like you softened these...in the 3rd picture, she has no blemishes, lines, no anything..how do you do that? I would love to learn! Anything you could tell me, I'd appreciate it!
Thanks again! and gorgeous pictures!

I think the shots are gorgeous! As a newbie, though, I have a couple questions for you. How do you get the colors to "pop" like that? They're so vibrant and bright! I use Photoshop CS2...well, if you could say "use"...I hardly understand it! :D Also, it looks like you softened these...in the 3rd picture, she has no blemishes, lines, no anything..how do you do that? I would love to learn! Anything you could tell me, I'd appreciate it!
Thanks again! and gorgeous pictures!

there's a photoshop plug-in that smooths the skin for you in 3 or 4 clicks...

its not freeware, but I believe there is a demo version available from the site of the makers of the original: http://www.imagenomic.com/download.aspx

If it doesn't work, try searching for "skin smoothing" tutorials on sites such as pixel2life.com or good-tutorials.com ;)

I really like the sky in 1 and 5 but I like the model composition the best in 3. Not too fond of the pregnant pose of 4., but that's just me.. All in all Great job

I actually like #5 the best. It's interesting to me. She looks like a butterfly or something. A tad more light on her face would have been nice though.

Most reactions

Back