First post in quite a while...

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.mattperko.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys. I've been so busy lately, with little or no time for myself, or this site unfortunately. I made a little time last night, after buying some flowers at the grocery store, and this is what I was able to come up with after a bit of tweaking.

anew.jpg

Great to be back and see all of your wonderful photos again. Let me know what you think! :)

-Matt

Digital Matt said:
Hey guys. I've been so busy lately, with little or no time for myself, or this site unfortunately. I made a little time last night, after buying some flowers at the grocery store, and this is what I was able to come up with after a bit of tweaking.

anew.jpg

Great to be back and see all of your wonderful photos again. Let me know what you think! :)

-Matt

Beautiful tones. Really nice. What did you use for a background?

Love this shot. Great lighting.

It's beautiful Matt :) I love the colors and tones, the background is perfect. Nice placement of the flower, and as everyone said it's good to see a pic post from you ;)

Nice picture !! Just love the colors...

Steve :thumbup:

nice matt! definitely been missing your stuff around here. nice color tones in this one, and good lighting. it looks like you used barn doors (?). post more!

Most reactions

Back