TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.laurenbauer.smugmug.com
Hey guys, this is my first post, so I wanted to get some feedback! Here goes:

186464087103_0_ALB.jpg

Thanks!
Lauren

ooo, yeah, it works :D the first thing that comes forward is the wall - better crop it along the edge of the corner (use the original if this is not it) if that won't make the photo too narrow...otherwise you have my compliments, the lighting is very well captured and the subject seems to be in the perfect spot, and the rain is amazingly vivid as well! :thumbsup:

I love the lone figure in the rain; it's so heavy there is no detail of the person. Terrific! But - I don't like that corner showing, either, on the right side. It is too distracting.

these are so strange. the sources of the light and the water are both unclear, which makes for an otherworldly effect. what are the sources?

i definitely like the second one more than the first, the first seems too obscured to me with the tight crop and hiddenness.

how did you keep your camera dry??? :D

I actually took these at the new Millenium Park in downtown Chicago... they have this pair of fountains with water pouring off of them, while displaying images of things like faces and waterfalls... its actually pretty cool. But I was able to stand just far enough away from the water to keep my camera (mostly) dry.

Those are really cool! Yeah, I just read in the paper that the Millenium Park is FINALLY open four years late!!!

Great shots. I'm marking that down as a location that I want to visit someday.

Most reactions

Back