First Post - Some of my work NSFW

Welcome to the forum Robert. Please note that as TPF does not permit member advertising (beyond the placing of a link to their personal/professional website in the signature area of your profile) in posts, I have removed your links. You are however welcome to post a link to your site in the "Personal/Professional Websites" forum farther down the page.

Welcome to the forum!
I took a look at your Flickr, you have some really nice work there. I particularly like the stage and orchestra shots.
(OK, I like the NSFW ones, too.) :)

Wow, welcome to the forums mate.

I've just had a browse of your flickr page and I must say thise are some cracking shots. Very creative and consistant excellent use of lighting.

Welcome to the forum. Lovely glamour and boudoir. There is a restricted NSFW section where you can post....um...NSFW work. Check with TiredIron to get access to that.

Welcome to the forum. Lovely glamour and boudoir. There is a restricted NSFW section where you can post....um...NSFW work. Check with TiredIron to get access to that.
Thanks Joe - totally missed that. Robert, feel free to PM me or any member of the moderating team on that issue.

Welcome aboard. Your work is fantastic.

Very nice work.
Welcome to TPF! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back