First Post with pictures

JRSpN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am at work, joined yesterday so these are my pictures, but they are downloaded from FB cause originals are some place not accessible at the moment, but wanted to put some of my car shots up for constructive criticism.

Pictures were taking with a D300, and a the wide angle is a Rokinon 14mm, and the Others were taken with a Sigma 70-300 , or a Sigma 17-70 2.8-4

BTW First post with Pics sorry if i uploaded them wrong.
$1.jpg$2.jpg$3.jpg$4.jpg$5.jpg$6.jpg$7.jpg

Welcome to the site. Are you wanting c&c on these? If so, it is generally suggested to pick 2-4 pictures that you like best and post them.

Welcome to The Photo Forum.

You may want to post this in the "General" section of the "Photo Galleries".

Above each section on the forum list, there's a description. There are several forums in the "Photo Galleries" -- which is where you'd want to post images for C&C.

The note at the top of the Beginner's Forum reads:
Don’t be shy. Use one of the forums in the - Photo Galleries - Photos submitted by members for general display or critique - section of TPF if you want C&C improvement tips on some of the photos you have taken. For equipment specific questions, use one of the forums in the Camera Forum section of TPF. Brushing up on some of the basics? The Beginner's forum is for asking basic technical photographic questions about things like shutter speed, aperture, ISO, white balance, metering modes, focusing modes.

I bolded the part about the purpose of the beginner's forum.

In the Photo Galleries section, it reads:
Photo Galleries - Photos submitted by members for general display or critique.

You can re-post these or perhaps a mod will move the post for you.

Fewer images always works better when you request C&C. Either pick an image that you feel is one of your best and see what others notice (you'd be amazed at the things seasoned photographers will pick out that you might miss.) OR... if there's something you were having difficulty with, post the image and ask the specific question or describe why you were having difficulty. By asking a specific question, you'll get a specific and likely more helpful response. It's difficult to provide specific helpful instructive feedback on a large number of images -- consequently many people will just skip on to the next post OR leave only very vague comments.

Thanks for the welcome.

New to the sight, what's c&c constructive criticism? (yeah i am a Noob lol)

Also i can limit future posts to 2-4 pics not a problem.

Also let me apologize this should have gone in a different forum spot. (Feel free to move Mods. )

Most reactions

Back