First Post

Pete

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi,

As you have worked out this is my first post on this forum.

I got my first dslr just before last christmas and I am total new to photography so have very little in the way of know how but i have learnt alot from read on this forum. The camera i got is a Nikon D50 and I love it, its great for take pic of the kids. I have since got a couple of other lenses to add to it mainly for take motorsport pictures.

anyway heres a few of my feav pic I have taken in the last 6 months

heron.jpg

flower3.jpg

lady2.jpg

york-eye1.jpg

tech2.jpg

boat.jpg

7. (my Eldest daughter Amie)
amie.jpg

8. (my youngest daughter Abi)
abi1.jpg

Sorry for posting so many in my first post and i hope they arn`t to big (if they are let me know and i`ll re-size to suit)

Thanks for looking

Pete

the carnation is one of most fav's photos

thanks for the weclomes

Nice work! I like #2, #3, #5 and #6 the best. Couple of cute looking kids you have there as well. Welcome to the forum! :)

Wow!!!!! What an awesome first post!!! I love them all! The flower pics are amazing! I'm really diggin the way you lit the first one!

Welcome to the forum!

Some fine images!! :thumbup:
My fav - 1, 4, 5, and 7.

Welcome to TPF!! :)

Thanks for the posative feed back :)

Fantastic first post, welcome to the forum, i look forward to seeing some more pictures from you...

Verrrry nice series for your first post. Look forward to seeing more.

great shooting pete, it looks like you are putting that camera to good use... :thumbup: can't wait to see more!

Welcome. Very nice series. #4 stands out as the best here to me. Great POV and lines in that one. I hope to see more.

Most reactions

Back