First shoot with a model... [may not be work safe]

Alyssajns24

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flutterbystudios.org
This was taken in front of the Toledo Art museum...

DSC03122.jpg

Not enough sense of depth of field, so the foreground anf back ground becomes too destracting.

And.... did I see it right? What is her legs resting on? Or are you making her pose like that? It's odd.

To me, feeling natural is important here. She looks stiff.

Good shot but it looks like hir legs come out from her bbbb .... you know. I would try a bit of an angle. you would get a better depth. It looks like you used a low flash her legs are darker then the grass and the rest of her. But don't get me wrong I do like the shot.

One request. Though I like this shot, I would appreciate a warning (possibly in the title) May Not Be Work Safe. Which is where I was when I originally opened this post.

molested_cow said:
Not enough sense of depth of field, so the foreground anf back ground becomes too destracting.

And.... did I see it right? What is her legs resting on? Or are you making her pose like that? It's odd.

To me, feeling natural is important here. She looks stiff.

I agree. I was surely :drool: not offended!!!!

Alyssajns24 said:
I am sorry, I asked my husband if he thought it was ok to put it here without a warning and he said yes..I will do that for sure next time!!

No apology needed. It didn't bother me at all, But I work with some real asses who would use something like this to stir up crap.

steve817 said:
One request. Though I like this shot, I would appreciate a warning (possibly in the title) May Not Be Work Safe. Which is where I was when I originally opened this post.

Take your children to any swimming beach in June and you will difinitely see more skin than this.

This shot doesn't even need the warning

canonrebel said:
Take your children to any swimming beach in June and you will difinitely see more skin than this.

This shot doesn't even need the warning

Oh yeah come to work with me some time :lol: As a union rep I have had to represent people for looking at stuff showing even less skin.

I think I made it quite clear that it wasn't me that had a problem, but the freaks I work with.

By the way what beaches do you go to where they go topless? I may need to go investigate 8)

steve817 said:
Oh yeah come to work with me some time :lol: As a union rep I have had to represent people for looking at stuff showing even less skin.
Sorry Steve, I didn't take into consideration that people surf the net while at work. And I can imagine what you must endure as a Union Rep. No fun working with freaks, huh. More skin than the model above is revealed at any local mall.

By the way what beaches do you go to where they go topless? I may need to go investigate
I've never been to a topless beach.
Thongs and "almost"pasties aren't considered topless or nude. Practically any beach is a good beach to investigate. Try any of numerous hotel pools on the Vegas Strip--that's the ultimate for people watching, but camera's are restricted.

Most reactions

Back