First shot with new camera

I would touch up her skin and get rid of your reflection in the glasses. I can post an example if you would like

feel free to :) My free version of whatever skin smoothing program I have (cant think of it right this second) is up and I dont have 200 bucks to drop on it right now. Id love to see how you get rid of the reflections in the glasses too.

Nice shot!

It's easier to get rid of the reflections by using a circular polarizer when you shoot. Carefully photoshopping them out can be tedious.

Nice shot!

It's easier to get rid of the reflections by using a circular polarizer when you shoot. Carefully photoshopping them out can be tedious.

thank you for the tip! Never knew there were different kinds of polarizers :er:

I really need to find some local photographers to start hanging out with.

photoshop...

$im3.jpg

looks good! how did you do the glasses? just clone out the stuff and smudge it?

looks good! how did you do the glasses? just clone out the stuff and smudge it?

no need to clone anything out, just smudge it till it disappears lol... surface blue the skin... i forgot to remove the distracting mole above her eye and take out the shadow in the background

Nice shot!

thank you for the tip! Never knew there were different kinds of polarizers :er:

I really need to find some local photographers to start hanging out with.

With manual focus cameras the polarizers were simple polarizers (aka "linear polarizers" or "top polarizers") This messes with phase-detect auto-focus sensors and also with built-in light meters. SO... with nearly any modern auto-focusing camera you need a "circular polarizer" -- which is really a linear polarizer with a quarter-wave plate at the back. This makes it possible for auto-focus sensors and built-in light meters to work.)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back