First shots I took a while back

hpi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well these are some pics I took the day I got my first camera this summer, there not great but hey Im a 15 year old nub :

brugmansia1.jpg

cam12.jpg

cam9.jpg

cam5.jpg

cam4.jpg

cam1.jpg

I got good pics of the good ol illegal greenery but I doubt im allowed to post pics here of that kinda photography.

Your Placement of your main object is wrong in all of the photos, Except the 4th one which is reasonable...

Need better backgrounds. But hey I'm also a noob. just not as bad as you.

I like #'s 3 and 4 most. Pretty good for a first-timer. Welcome!

Your Placement of your main object is wrong in all of the photos, Except the 4th one which is reasonable...

Need better backgrounds. But hey I'm also a noob. just not as bad as you.
Your age is showing, you are being rude...and honestly, these look better then yours.

To the OP, great start, nice clear photos. very pretty

Your age is showing, you are being rude...and honestly, these look better then yours.

To the OP, great start, nice clear photos. very pretty

:thumbup: x2

I like the second and fourth one. Good job :]

3 and 4 are my favorite, nice colors and focus

Thanks all :)

The day I got this camera I went out and see the pics it can take and these are my first images ever. It's covered in snow now here but I think Im gonna take some pictures with snow everywhere :)

Heya hpi, welcome to ThePhotoForum! :D

As you can see, your thread got moved into the General Gallery.
The Beginners' Place, where it first was, is more designed to be a Q&A-forum, while the galleries are for presenting one's photos. OK? And the galleries are for beginners and anyone else alike.

Nice pics, and now I am interested to see your photos in the snow! :D

And even though some members (very young ones, at that) might carry the name "saint" in their screenname, they might not be one and better watch their words... :roll:

Alright sweet easy enough.

LOl at the saint comment :p

Great photos, nice start. I love the 4th one, always nice to have a focused shot of a flower and then some of the same flower out of focus in the background.

Most reactions

Back