First shots with my D5100.

xDarek

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are some the best shots that I got today with my new dSLR camera D5100.I used the standard lens, a 18-55 mm VR II, f/3.5-5.6.I want to know what do you guys think.
_DSC0523.JPG
_DSC0639.JPG
_DSC0682.JPG
_DSC0835.JPG
_DSC0938.JPG

Hey, cool! Good to see pics from Romania this morning here in the far,far west of the North American continent.

Hey, cool! Good to see pics from Romania this morning here in the far,far west of the North American continent.
Thanks, I know it's far, but I like to see another amazing photos, made by amazing photographers from other countries.

Are all the girls that pretty there? Wow. I really like the last one. Crop it to horizontal, brighten the eyes a bit and darken the edges. (jmho)

Are all the girls that pretty there? Wow. I really like the last one. Crop it to horizontal, brighten the eyes a bit and darken the edges. (jmho)
I don't like to crop images, cropping reduces the resolution of the image, but I will try,thanks for your feedback.

I don't like to crop images, cropping reduces the resolution of the image, but I will try,thanks for your feedback.
That is true, the more you crop, the more resolution you loose. My 1st digital had 1mp of resolution and used floppy disks for storage. My second had 3mp and used an SD card. Cropping an image from those cameras could be tricky but it usually improved the overall image. Your camera has 16mp (pixels to burn), don't fear the crop.

That is true, the more you crop, the more resolution you loose. My 1st digital had 1mp of resolution and used floppy disks for storage. My second had 3mp and used an SD card. Cropping an image from those cameras could be tricky but it usually improved the overall image. Your camera has 16mp (pixels to burn), don't fear the crop.
Wow, I didn't know that there were 1mp cameras, thanks for the information, I cropped it, how it is, I think it's better
_DSC0938-2.JPG

Some very nice photos. White balancing would improve them. I adjusted one for you to see;

Joe

panda.jpg

She looks great in all of them. If you can, select the colored part of her eyes and brighten them enough to see the beautiful brown color they have.

Wow, I didn't know that there were 1mp cameras, thanks for the information, I cropped it, how it is, I think it's betterView attachment 132297
Sony Mavica, I still have it.
mavica.jpg

Wow, I didn't know that there were 1mp cameras, thanks for the information, I cropped it, how it is, I think it's betterView attachment 132297
Sony Mavica, I still have it.View attachment 132309
Wow, that's epic, it is still working?

I haven't tried to use it for many years. I don't know where the battery charger is and I doubt the battery would hold a charge anyway. But, I still have it.

I haven't tried to use it for many years. I don't know where the battery charger is and I doubt the battery would hold a charge anyway. But, I still have it.
Yea, I know, that's great to have these old technologies to compare them to the new technologies and to see how the world has evolved.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back