First skate shots.

blinded

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I've never shot skating, so here goes.
5-0.jpg

5-02.jpg

The problem is that I developed these myself in the darkroom, and these were my "before-good-copy" prints when I was getting the exposure right. Some foolio decided it would be a good idea to stick all my prints to the wall on top of each other on the wall while I wasn't there and let them dry... that mark on the ledge is actually there, it looks alot like dust though. I'll get the next subject to not wear black pants, aha.

i actually like the black pants on the skater. It makes him stand out from the background. Other than a few high spots, I think the exposure is pretty good. Good composition and timing. The only thing i see is in the 2nd pic the front arm blocks his face.

tr0gd0o0r said:
i actually like the black pants on the skater. It makes him stand out from the background. Other than a few high spots, I think the exposure is pretty good. Good composition and timing. The only thing i see is in the 2nd pic the front arm blocks his face.

Thanks! The actual prints look much better (no burn outs or super dark pants), I just hate dinking around in photoshop sometimes. Like today, ahah.

Most reactions

Back