first snap w/ my camera

emo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
finally i have a real camera :D... i swaped my camera phone (nokia 6600) to FinePix S5100 from a fellow auctioneer from our local auction site.. i offered him my phone & add some cash, he agreed right away.. but his finepix dont have a user manual & Cd drivers, so as of now i'm trying to understand every features on it & to operate it properly .. i dont think it would be easy for me to come up a good photo with this... I MISS MY CAMERA PHONE :( .. here's the pic. when i got home, an alarm clock that i bought from a thrift shop..

alarmclock9pn.jpg

i already downloaded the user's manual... ahhrrrgg.. its confusing especially the techy terms

THANKS!! i'm a little bit frustrated 'coz its hard for me a make a good shot w/ it :D i hope i will learn soon..

another try..
papayaleaf8th.jpg

Your shots will get better, it just takes time to get used to using the camera the right way. I wish I could go back to certain places and times to reshoot some pics, I know they would come out sooo much better, you'll get it, just keep practicing!

Your second shot looks good but maybe try to get the whole leaf in the pic, then afterwards you can crop to how you like, plus a tripod is an awesome investment for any shot you can take, it'll makea world of difference!

Glad to see you finally got a real camera - don't worry, you'll soon love using it. Personally, I can't wait to see what you do with it...

Thank you all guys.. & Tara, thanks for you offer before :) practice, practice, & pactice.. that is what i'm going to do...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back