First snow fall!

matt-l

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today! still snowing, although the ground is not cold enough for it to stay, this is just the begging.

Weather in Newfoundland....:lmao:

Wow! Snow in Canada? Wouldn't it be easier and more surprising if you posted when it didn't snow in Canada? :p

What's 'snow'?? :confused:

Ugh...Snow already? You poor bastard.

Here's hoping it holds off around here as loooooooong as possible. Hopefully some time around the apocalypse.

So it's snowing, ey...That's why NY's been so cold. Keep your cold front up north. We don't want it....:lol:

worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

!!!!!!!!

I live in the same town as Matt-l, I think he saw a few flakes when it cooled off on Thursday and had a thread starting panic moment, but as you can see by the pic from today, all is well. ( I just read this thread and took a quick pic out my door.)

Snowhuh.jpg

We got snow on the mountain here on Oct 4th but, it melted off like a fart in the wind the next morning.

I live in the same town as Matt-l, I think he saw a few flakes when it cooled off on Thursday and had a thread starting panic moment, but as you can see by the pic from today, all is well. ( I just read this thread and took a quick pic out my door.)

Wow! Look at all that snow! :lol:

/Off-topic, nice sig, Cappahayden :D

"You radiate cold shafts of broken glass"

Well...yes i agree about the panic thread starting, but when it snowed, from PWC school, i could not see M.U.N or even the hills beyond the hospital.

Snow + AWD car = FUN:D
Can't wait for the winter season!

Snow + AWD car = FUN:D
Can't wait for the winter season!
That equation could not be more wrong. How do you kick the rear end out if it's AWD?

RWD for the win in the snow (with selectable 4WD when you have an OOPS moment to get you out). :D

First snowfall for me today

This thread should be locked now since there was no snow.

huh? do you live in newfoundland? better yet, do you live in St. John's Newfoundland Canada?

it can snow and not stay on the ground.

unless the ground itself is as cold or colder then the snow, as it hits it will melt, meaning it snowed..for the first time this year(early) and never stayed.

it don't have to stay to be called the first snowfall.

BTW that shot that Cap took was taken 2 days after..the snow would of melted because it rained one day and was sunny they next.

close this if wanted but just had to straighten that up.

Most reactions

Back