First Snow

myfotoguy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The first snow is usually wet and heavy in our area. When I looked out our front window, the lower half of our tree was pretty weighed down. Took a quick snap and edited it (BW, cloned out tire tracks on the road).

The second version I added some vignette (sorry, I was playing with frames and only had the framed version online and accessible to share right now). Does the vignette add to the image, or take away? Maybe it’s too hard to tell with the frame.

Thanks for looking!

p286936637-4.jpg

p86902423-4.jpg

Thanks for your comments :) I'm glad you like them.

Great Photo's......I am still wating for the white stuff up here in the great white north......Can't wait to get out and take some 1st fall snow photo's with my new nikon.:D

From a noobs perspective....I prefer the second one.

I like the vignette. It's subtle and complements the close crop. I might ease up on it just a bit. Have the darkest parts of it match the shadow underneath the tree maybe? Nice shot.

i like the second one, the sky is alittle darker and makes the tree pop. the frame definitely helps too.

They both look great can't go wrong with snow shots.

Lucky! I wish it snowed in florida!!

Thanks everyone!

I like the vignette. It's subtle and complements the close crop. I might ease up on it just a bit. Have the darkest parts of it match the shadow underneath the tree maybe? Nice shot.

Thanks, I see what you mean about easing up a little bit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back