First Sunset HDR

myshkin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
THis is a 3 shot HDR -2, 0, +2 in Copacabana Bolivia

4673938558_fafe4ce1d5.jpg

That would make a great poster. The type going in the sky area. Its a perfect layout. Nothing I can find to complain about here except the size. Its a bit too small to appreciate all the lovely details. Great job.

Heres a 2 photo stitched single shot HDR

4681659977_86c07fdf39_o.jpg

I'd comment, but I'm not qualified since I have not posted a HDR picture of mine in this forum.

I dont think that matters, give your feedback

THis is a 3 shot HDR -2, 0, +2 in Copacabana Bolivia

4673938558_fafe4ce1d5.jpg

I like the image very much regardless
but I do find some Chromatic aberration going on in both the images
But it doesn't matter they are great. Good Job

Very Nice! I find my eyes constantly looking around, unable to stop looking at this picture. So much to see...........

I like both the vertical and horizontal images. Good subject and composition. I would like to see more saturation in the sky to bring out the pink of the sunset.

Good job.

Have Fun,
Jeff

I love the 2nd photo. Definite a wall hanger.

Can't tell on the first one, but in the second the focus seems somewhat off and some issues with what looks like severe chromatic aberration (see the buildings, bottom left). The former is possibly an issue with it being hand-held or an unsteady tripod, or just a bad focus originally or bad lens.

I think there is a couple things at work with the CA and focus. It looks better before the stitch and down sizing for the net, but its still there a bit in the original.

It was handheld, but I also notice it in a few daytime shots. I am now wondering if my lens has a weak spot at 18mm(its widest). I have seen this soft spot in the bottom left corner in other pics. I am worried its the lens

Most reactions

Back