First Time Car Shoot C&C welcome

cardonalj

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So below are a quick shoot I did for a good friend after we had finished washing my car. Don't know what to think of them. Personally I like them thought I'm sure I can improve on em (hate the reflection of myself in em). C&C is welcome and any tips are welcome as well. Enjoy.

IMG_0113.jpg by LJCPhotos, on Flickr

IMG_0109.jpg by LJCPhotos, on Flickr

IMG_0105.jpg by LJCPhotos, on Flickr

IMG_0104.jpg by LJCPhotos, on Flickr

So below are a quick shoot I did for a good friend after we had finished washing my car. Don't know what to think of them. Personally I like them thought I'm sure I can improve on em (hate the reflection of myself in em). C&C is welcome and any tips are welcome as well. Enjoy.

Nice shots.... but what reflection? ;)

$car.jpg

Is the vignetting intentional or fall off in the lens?

With such tight crops I don't see the vignetting as being necessary. I would also loosen the crop some, no need to fill the frame with the car, let some of the background show. A circular polarizer will help with reflections, having one is a must for automotive shooting. In the last one, the front wheel is turned the wrong way, you want to have the wheel face flat to the camera. At that shooting angle the wheel would only need a slight turn, if any.
A good start in general.

Nice shots.... but what reflection? ;)

View attachment 45729

It's in the brake light. :biggrin:

Most reactions

Back