First time on a Photography forum! Hello Guys!

vincentpaulrevo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello!,

My name is Vincent Paul, I was looking through this forum for sometime and decided on creating an account so I can participate in some conversations! This is my first time on a photography forum, and I'm little nervous to be honest. My passion is in writing, and meeting new people. I hope that I can learn and grow from the members that are here. It's exciting to finally get involved, I normally talk to people on twitter about photography but now I want to open that up to forum posting. Also if theirs anything that I can help you learn, feel free to ask me! Thank you for your time, and I hope to have some fun here!

Hello!,

My name is Vincent Paul, I was looking through this forum for sometime and decided on creating an account so I can participate in some conversations! This is my first time on a photography forum, and I'm little nervous to be honest. My passion is in writing, and meeting new people. I hope that I can learn and grow from the members that are here. It's exciting to finally get involved, I normally talk to people on twitter about photography but now I want to open that up to forum posting. Also if theirs anything that I can help you learn, feel free to ask me! Thank you for your time, and I hope to have some fun here!
Well I guess everything require "First Time" , so don't be nervous at what're u doing . As long as you love what you do , believe in what you do , you're on the right patch :p . I'm newbie at photography too , can't wait to learn from experts here :)

Welcome! I love to read, but am a terrible writer ;) Make yourself at home. This is a fun place to hang out and learn.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome aboard Vincent Paul!

Thank you guys for the warm welcoming! It's always fun trying new things, and being able to break out from your comfort zone at times. This is going to be an exciting experience for me! and I'm glad to have your support!

Looking forward to see some images from St. Petersburg. Welcome to the site.

Hi everyone,
I am Sandy James. I love photography and has a keen interest in it. I want to learn photography and it's techniques so iI was searching a forum who can help me in gaining more knowledge on photography. And i found this forum, I hope that I would find relevant information in this forum.

Hi everyone,
I am Sandy James. I love photography and has a keen interest in it. I want to learn photography and it's techniques so iI was searching a forum who can help me in gaining more knowledge on photography. And i found this forum, I hope that I would find relevant information in this forum.
Hi Sandy, and welcome! You might want to start a new thread for your own introduction - lots of friendly people here. :) Don't be shy!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back